GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Frank's sale started today... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/84263-franks-sale-started-today.html)

Mary McHugh 25-09-2004 07:05 PM

Frank's sale started today...

....and it was mobbed. We needed some grass seed, I wanted some potting
mix, and various other little things. I did treat myself to this:
http://www.flowerhouses.com/greenhouses/springhouse.shtml

which was on sale and then 20% off that. I want a real greenhouse
someday but thought this would be just the ticket for the time being for
hardening off my seedlings in the spring. I saw them in the spring but
it was out of my price range and I had been keeping my eye out for a
good sale.

I heard the cashier say they would be open until Xmas.

Mary