GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I need information about Chervil. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/85043-i-need-information-about-chervil.html)

David 16-10-2004 01:20 AM

I need information about Chervil.

Hi I m a student of Agronomical Science of the University of Chile,
well I have to do an inform about Chervil, but in Chile that sp. It is
not cultivated. if someone have information please contanct me.

David

The Cook 16-10-2004 07:30 PM

(David) wrote:

Hi I m a student of Agronomical Science of the University of Chile,
well I have to do an inform about Chervil, but in Chile that sp. It is
not cultivated. if someone have information please contanct me.

David

Try this.
http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~katzer/engl/

Lots of information.

--
Susan N.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who do not.