Old 27-10-2004, 03:35 AM
Antipodean Bucket Farmer

Default Wellington Sale On Now

Hi Everybody,

Just in case there are any gardeners in Wellington,
NZ...

The "Garden Shed" shop in the basement of the Karori
Mall is going out of business. They are doing 1/3 off
of the regular marked prices. Final day is Saturday.

They are mostly cleaned out, but still have plenty of
seeds and chemicals (including some organic stuff.)
There are still a few tools, support stakes, and also
the more "decorative" (read: unnecessarily expensive)
pots.

Today, I got veggie seeds, Fish Emulsion, small pots,
drainage saucers, some cacti, and a couple of other
indoor plants.

So, if you are around here, you might get a few deals.
The New World market folks say that they will continue
to have those bundles of seedlings in the upstairs
area. Although I am still a bit bummed... my next
choice is the hardware store at Marsden Village, and
The Warehouse in town.

I dunno if they will mark stuff down further in the
next couple days, but I will keep stocking up.

(No, I don't work there - just a previously satisfied
and now bummed customer.)

--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz