Old 15-11-2004, 12:40 PM
GA Pinhead

Default First Frost - NE GA

Boo hoo! I thought we could make it another couple of weeks but we got it
last night.

Got all the peppers picked, only thing left from summer.

Time for some non edible landscaping now.

--
John!

*remove spamthis to email*

Old 15-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:40:29 -0500, "GA Pinhead"
wrote:

Boo hoo! I thought we could make it another couple of weeks but we got it
last night.

Meeeee Toooo!

In the Midlands of South Carolina.

Got all the peppers picked, only thing left from summer.

I covered all mine, and it looks like the tops of the plants got
nipped, but all the peppers lower down are ok.

Time for some non edible landscaping now.

Here's hoping for another week for those last few peppers to ripen...

Penelope

Old 15-11-2004, 03:48 PM
FarmerDill

Yep frost is real early this year. Must beglobal cooling after the hot
election. Just makes the winter veggies better quicker. Sweetens up Broccoli,
Cabbage, Collards, Kale, Mustard ,and Turnips,
Old 15-11-2004, 03:48 PM
FarmerDill

Old 15-11-2004, 03:48 PM
FarmerDill

Yep frost is real early this year. Must beglobal cooling after the hot
election. Just makes the winter veggies better quicker. Sweetens up Broccoli,
Cabbage, Collards, Kale, Mustard ,and Turnips,

First Frost - NE GA GA Pinhead Edible Gardening 0 15-11-2004 12:40 PM
First frost Sacha United Kingdom 25 15-11-2004 09:23 AM
First Frost Pam Edible Gardening 2 18-11-2003 12:02 AM
preparing (tomatoes0 for first frost in Colorado Front Range Stephen Younge Edible Gardening 5 23-09-2003 08:02 AM
preparing (tomatoes0 for first frost in Colorado Front Range Stephen Younge Gardening 6 23-09-2003 08:02 AM