GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What to grow????? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/86607-what-grow.html)

Auntie Em 13-11-2004 12:12 AM

What to grow?????

This coming season I will be planting my "first ever" garden! And
boy, am *I* excited.

Despite the fact that I will be also turning 50 next year, my
lifestyle has been such (until now) that I wasn't able to realize my
dream of having a garden.

The problem NOW is - Holy smoke! What do I plant? Sadly, I am not a
big vegtable eater so after carrots, radishes, peas, corn, tomatoes
(for my husband) and pumpkins (for halloween!!!), I am "fresh" out of
ideas.

Tell me what YOU grow in your garden to give me some ideas guys, won't
you?

Thanks in advance.

Em
Be careful what you wish for....