GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my red and black currants don't produce fruit! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/87163-my-red-black-currants-dont-produce-fruit.html)

JudyH 28-11-2004 04:49 AM

my red and black currants don't produce fruit!

I live in Australia a moderate climate ie in winter we can almost get
a frost and in summer the temperature is fairly pleasant. I have 4
bushes of black and red currants and they are 3 years old. I have
never had any fruit. Could someone tell me if the climate is suitable,
or is there something else I can do to make them fruit. Many thanks