GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'm a composting NUT! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/87202-im-composting-nut.html)

bill 28-11-2004 03:10 AM

I'm a composting NUT!

Hi Everyone
I am a composting NUT! and proud of it. I thought I was a BIG composter
until I found a site that got me excited. The sites are list below. If you
know of any other cities that are big into composting I would like to hear
about them. Please post on this newsgroup.

More info about the sites:

San Francisco, in the good 'ol USA, has achieved what I believe to be a
monumental achievement! Have a look:

http://www.vallejogarbage.com/SF_composting.htm
http://www.jepsonprairieorganics.com

After checking them out...start! You will love the results!
Bill