GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stuff they never tell you (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/87204-stuff-they-never-tell-you.html)

Dennis Edward 27-11-2004 05:23 PM

Stuff they never tell you

I'm a relative newbie at gardening, although enjoying it. I've bought (too)
many books, and had a couple of relatively successful years growing veggies
and such. However, though the books go into a lot of detail on how to grow
plants, their soil requirements, etc etc, they don't usually have a lot of
info on what to do with the produce (yeah, I know -- "eat it"). I'm thinking
of information on what parts of plants are edible (or poisonous), how you
process it, how you store it, etc.

Is there any online info that concentrates on this aspect of gardening? Or a
good book that someone can recommend?