Old 08-01-2005, 09:07 PM

Default Science project on ground temp & germination.

You might check the following links:

http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/idea.html

It might not help you directly. But you might
start from there to collect some information..

Old 08-01-2005, 10:14 PM
GA Pinhead

I can not see the original message but back when I was a Research Assistant
we did Date of Sowing or Seeding studies for Winter Wheat. Soil temps were
recorded. It was more yield related but would give you something else to
search for.

John!

wrote in message
oups.com...
You might check the following links:

http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/idea.html

It might not help you directly. But you might
start from there to collect some information..

Fast growing seed for science project BNtylions Gardening 15 19-03-2009 03:07 PM
Gardening - Natural Science NOT rocket science.. greenproductshop.info Edible Gardening 0 18-03-2009 05:00 PM
My Science Project :-) LeeAnne Ponds 15 08-01-2005 09:34 PM
Why some seeds need low temp store to aid germination How-Hie Ling Australia 5 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
Why some seeds need low temp store to aid germination Jo Edible Gardening 0 25-01-2003 12:09 AM