GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Starting plants in the basement - what kind of heaters to use ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/88999-starting-plants-basement-what-kind-heaters-use.html)

Al Dykes 16-01-2005 05:50 PM

Starting plants in the basement - what kind of heaters to use ?

What kind of heaters and lights are people using ? I'd like some
ideas.

I'm going to start some plants this season and need some ideas about
how to keep them warm until it's time to put them outside. The
basement is at about 68 while the heating season is here. I expect
that there will be a point where I turn the oil burner off, but before
it's warm enough to put the plants outside.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.