GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Heirloom Bulb Source (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/89215-heirloom-bulb-source.html)

[email protected] 26-01-2005 08:22 PM

Heirloom Bulb Source

Hello-
Does anyone have a good heirloom bulb source? I'm interested mainly in
bearded iris bulbs, but would like some hyacinths too. I searched
Google, but there are so many bulb companies, it's hard to know who to
trust. Any info greatly appreciated!
Billy Duncan
www.indoorfarmsupply.com

Newt 11-02-2005 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
Hello-
Does anyone have a good heirloom bulb source? I'm interested mainly in
bearded iris bulbs, but would like some hyacinths too. I searched
Google, but there are so many bulb companies, it's hard to know who to
trust. Any info greatly appreciated!
Billy Duncan
www.indoorfarmsupply.com

Hi Billy,

I've met these folks and they are wonderful people with a great reputation.
http://brentandbeckysbulbs.com/

Here's another:
http://www.oldhousegardens.com/

You can check references for mail order nurseries here.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Newt