Old 30-01-2005, 09:25 PM

Default Soy Bean Farming

Someone I know is interested in farming soybeans. I'm wonde=ADring if
anyone would be able to provide references or reading mater=ADial on soy
bean farming. Any information I can read, by book, or espec=ADially on
the internet would be great. =20

Thanks

Old 01-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Dwayne

Get on the internet and type in "raising edible soybeans", or find some in
seed catalogs and order some. The best instructions come from universities
that have raised them. Then read the instructions that come with them. I
raised them one year, with very good success. Then we moved to a place
without a space for a garden.

Dwayne

wrote in message
oups.com...
Someone I know is interested in farming soybeans. I'm wonde*ring if
anyone would be able to provide references or reading mater*ial on soy
bean farming. Any information I can read, by book, or espec*ially on
the internet would be great.

Thanks