GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP!! Blossom set (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/93902-help-blossom-set.html)

Dr [email protected] 11-05-2005 08:13 PM

HELP!! Blossom set

I am trying to find some "blossom set" that I used in the past to help
with growing tomatoes, but sales people tell me that it has been
banned by the EPA.

Where can I buy some of this? It works great!
Thanx

Ron C.
==========================

Steve 11-05-2005 11:05 PM

Dr wrote:
I am trying to find some "blossom set" that I used in the past to help
with growing tomatoes, but sales people tell me that it has been
banned by the EPA.

Where can I buy some of this? It works great!
Thanx

Ron C.

Hmmmmm, I have half a spray can of that stuff from 20 (25?) years ago. I
used it for a year or two and wasn't impressed. Maybe I should sell it
on eBay for big bucks. ;-)

Steve