GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Natural Seeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/94636-natural-seeds.html)

[email protected] 24-05-2005 03:07 AM

Natural Seeds

I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask this, but I live in central
Indiana. I am looking for people who might have a few natural vegetable
seeds (non-hybrid, non-modified) that I could use to get a garden started.
If you can, please feel free to email me.
Thanks!

x-- 100 Proof News -
http://www.100ProofNews.com
x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

DJBrenton 24-05-2005 08:21 AM

I am looking for people who might have a few natural vegetable
seeds (non-hybrid, non-modified) that I could use to get a garden started.

If you want lots of fun growing a whole heap of different things you might like to take up this offer http://www.seedfest.co.uk/seeds-vegetable-deals.html

I ordered and they're absolutely right, there's enough heirloom seeds to fill acres.

William Brown 24-05-2005 03:54 PM

Try http://www.heirloomseeds.com

I haven't shopped there, but they are just one place that cropped up
when I did a search for heritage or heirloom seeds.

[email protected] 25-05-2005 04:25 PM

Thank you for the link, and your response.

Jack Ruby Tuesday the Fourth Esq. 01-06-2009 03:39 AM

Natural Seeds

Try here. http://www.morgancountyseeds.com/ It's a Mennonite owned company
that is one of the bigger seed suppliers in Missouri.
I live close to them so i get all my gardening supplies from them. They have
a full line of organic seeds. But they also sell non-organic, nothing
genetically modified though. They do mail orders as well as email orders.
Ask for a catalog with your order.

--

The Fluffy Bunny of Vile Carnage

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point
in being a damn fool about it. ~ W. C. Fields

Jack Ruby Tuesday the Fourth Esq. 02-06-2009 10:08 PM

Natural Seeds

I'm just that dedicated!

--

The Fluffy Bunny of Vile Carnage

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point
in being a damn fool about it. ~ W. C. Fields

Charlie wrote in message
On Sun, 31 May 2009 21:39:10 -0500, "Jack Ruby Tuesday the Fourth
Esq." spuked forth:

Try here. http://www.morgancountyseeds.com/ It's a Mennonite owned
company
that is one of the bigger seed suppliers in Missouri.
I live close to them so i get all my gardening supplies from them. They
have
a full line of organic seeds. But they also sell non-organic, nothing
genetically modified though. They do mail orders as well as email orders.
Ask for a catalog with your order.

Holy Moly guy......you just responded to a message that is FOUR years
old! Wow. That is dedication to the cause!

Charlie