Old 24-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Dawn

Default my entire back yard is infested with mites!

I've never seen them this bad. They're all over my lawn, and they're all
over my garden. I just don't think the little bottle of insecticidal
soap that I have is going to cut it this year. What can I do?

Dawn
Old 26-05-2005, 07:12 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Dawn wrote:

I've never seen them this bad. They're all over my lawn, and they're all
over my garden. I just don't think the little bottle of insecticidal
soap that I have is going to cut it this year. What can I do?

Dawn

I think I'd go for the sevin dust......
--
Om.

Old 26-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:09:21 GMT, Dawn
wrote:

I've never seen them this bad. They're all over my lawn, and they're all
over my garden. I just don't think the little bottle of insecticidal
soap that I have is going to cut it this year. What can I do?

Are you talking about spider mites?

Just spraying the yard with cold water from the hose would help. Have
you looked into beneficial insects?

Penelope