Old 25-05-2005, 12:56 AM
BenGman

Default basil leaves look split and "warped"

My sweet basil is about 5" tall and the leaves are starting to become
sorta warped, like wood does when it dries after being soaked in water.
The leaves aren't full and beautiful, but are bunched up in little
clusters. I don't think i have any pests, because i put snail bait out
and just recently sprayed it with some fungicide, which might help if
it's a bacteria. Anyone ever had this with their sweet basil? Any
advice for full and beautiful looking basil? Thanks!

Old 25-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Dawn

BenGman wrote:

The leaves aren't full and beautiful, but are bunched up in little
clusters.

Does it look like this:

http://www.sensible-futures.com/Flor...l%20Flower.JPG

That's normal.

Dawn

Old 25-05-2005, 07:38 PM
BenGman

Yes, it look exactly like that. Will it eventually go away and become
full again? Or will the leaves always be like this?

Old 26-05-2005, 07:33 PM
simy1

that's the way basil looks, specially when young.