Old 25-05-2005, 03:11 AM
Diane McGill

Default Getting rid of moles

As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick. Has anyone here ever used this product?

Diane M
Old 25-05-2005, 04:11 AM
Puckdropper

Diane McGill wrote:
As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick. Has anyone here ever used this product?

Diane M

Our cat is an excellent mole hunter. You may want to get one and
encourage it to go after moles like we have. Besides keeping the
population down, you'll get hours of entertainment from the cat ;-)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.

Old 25-05-2005, 04:30 AM
The Ranger

Diane McGill wrote in message
ink.net...
As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things.
I just want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my
vegetables. I just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which
the lady at the garden shop said really does the trick. Has
anyone here ever used this product?

I've not used that particular product. I'd give it a try, though. It
might be like CatScat® and produce such a terrible stench (to the moles)
that they invade your neighbors' yards as a way of escaping.

Good luck.

The Ranger

Old 25-05-2005, 12:08 PM
shazzbat

"Diane McGill" wrote in message
ink.net...
As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick.

Yes well she would wouldn't she? She's selling the stuff, she's not going to
say it's pants.

Not that I'm an old cynic or anything :-))

Steve

Old 25-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Diane McGill

shazzbat wrote:
"Diane McGill" wrote in message
ink.net...

As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick.

Yes well she would wouldn't she? She's selling the stuff, she's not going to
say it's pants.

Not that I'm an old cynic or anything :-))

Steve

There were lots of repellent products on the shelf, several much more
expensive. It was her experience that this one worked because she had
used it. Why did you even bother to respond if you're going to be so
cynical instead of helpful?

Diane

Old 25-05-2005, 11:40 PM
shazzbat

"Diane McGill" wrote in message
. net...
shazzbat wrote:
"Diane McGill" wrote in message
ink.net...

As tasty as they may be, I don't want to eat the darned things. I just
want to shoo them away. Their tunnels are uprooting my vegetables. I
just bought MoleMax granular repellent, which the lady at the garden
shop said really does the trick.

Yes well she would wouldn't she? She's selling the stuff, she's not

going to
say it's pants.

Not that I'm an old cynic or anything :-))

Steve

There were lots of repellent products on the shelf, several much more
expensive. It was her experience that this one worked because she had
used it. Why did you even bother to respond if you're going to be so
cynical instead of helpful?

Diane

Hey, don't be so touchy, it was just a bit of irony. Check out the :-))

You've got a mole/moles today, you will have tomorrow, and you will have
next week. Learn to accept it.

If the product is so distasteful to the mole, it will probably abandon that
tunnel and dig a new one, so you'll have two sets of molehills. Check out
Jasper Carrott's "I've got this mole" sketch.

We had a row on our allotment that went turnip, molehill, turnip, molehill,
turnip, molehill with a turnip on top. It's annoying, but nobody dies, least
of all the mole. :-))

Steve
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/steveandmaggiesplot

Old 08-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Steve

The ONLY way to get rid of moles is to TRAP them...

I have had great success using scissor traps. BTW, moles are
insectivores... the don't eat plant matter. Pellets don't work for that
reason.

I have tried gassing, poison, shotgun (this worked, but you have to catch
them right when they are pushing dirt out of their mound... scares the crap
out of the neighbors too lol)

Trapping is effective... visit http://www.themoleman.com I learned from his
site. It works... It takes time...

Old 12-12-2014, 06:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Sjekk av føflekker
Ved usikkerhet om en føflekk er ondartet, er det viktig med en sjekk av føflekken. Det finnes forskjellige typer føflekker. De dannes i barneårene og opp i voksen alder. Etter hvert som man blir eldre slutter man å utvikle nye føflekker, men får da i stedet aldersvorter og pigmentflekker i huden som skyldes soleksponering. Føflekker representerer oppsamling av pigment i overhuden.
See more at:- http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/beha...f-flekker.html
http://www.oslohudlegesenter.no/