Old 27-05-2005, 09:54 PM
extincted

Default Watermelon - grafting

To be fair to share with others, besides good thing of this method (
earlier, higher yield, bigger fruits, more resistant to droughts) I
didn't mention that, this kind of plant is resistant on Fusarium
oxysporun f.sp. niveum.
I have forgotten to mention this because I don't produce watermelons for
commercial use, and don't pay too many attention on them. Accidentaly
when I was reading some my books from university, I found this info.
So if this can help someone, I'm twice as happy. If not I think I'm not
too boring.
I grafted for myself some of them, and cantaloupes, so I will write how
I pass with them.
Adieu!

Seedless Watermelon pollination H Hornblower Edible Gardening 6 20-08-2004 03:45 PM
Germinating watermelon Seed Shlomit sci.agriculture 0 13-07-2003 03:44 PM
Moon Star Watermelon Lisa J Gehl Edible Gardening 4 09-07-2003 10:44 PM
watermelon? H United Kingdom 2 22-05-2003 10:20 PM
Watermelon Question CORRWOOD Edible Gardening 2 14-05-2003 02:44 AM