Old 28-05-2005, 02:41 AM
BenGman

Default Recipe for Homemade Fertilizer?

I'm looking for a recipe for homemade fertilizer that i can sprinkle
over my various vegetables in the garden. I've heard that phosphate is
good, but that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge regarding
fertilizers. Does anybody have a good recipe? If you can, could you
also include where to buy the supplies? If you don't know where to buy
the material, i don't care. Thanks!!

Old 30-05-2005, 06:11 AM
Jan Flora

In article .com,
"BenGman" wrote:

I'm looking for a recipe for homemade fertilizer that i can sprinkle
over my various vegetables in the garden. I've heard that phosphate is
good, but that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge regarding
fertilizers. Does anybody have a good recipe? If you can, could you
also include where to buy the supplies? If you don't know where to buy
the material, i don't care. Thanks!!

Get a soil test done and see what your soil lacks. Every area is
going to be different.

Up here in coastal Alaska, we have to use triple the recommended
P, in our new, volcanic soils.

Jan

--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.
Old 31-05-2005, 08:27 PM
LJ

Try this link. I've been using it for about 5 years and it works
great!
http://www.westsidegardener.com/howto/fertilizer.html

oups.com...

Fertilizer recipe Bigal United Kingdom 4 21-01-2010 12:13 AM
Try this homemade recipe for knock-your-socks-off roses Cathy Glockler Roses 0 08-02-2007 02:20 PM
recipie for homemade organic fertilizer JRY Edible Gardening 5 26-12-2006 09:39 PM
A question about homemade insecticide for typical gardens harry long Gardening 1 17-06-2003 05:32 PM
homemade mulch bentcajungirl Lawns 3 04-04-2003 01:32 PM