Old 06-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Wayne Jones

Default Small balls on grape vine branches

I have small balls about the colour and size of grains of salt on my grape
vine. I looked at them in my microscope and they just look like small ball
balls and can't see through them.
Does anyone have any idea what they might be and if they spell trouble?
Thanks
Wayne in Ottawa, Ontario

Old 07-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Steve

Wayne Jones wrote:
I have small balls about the colour and size of grains of salt on my grape
vine. I looked at them in my microscope and they just look like small ball
balls and can't see through them.
Does anyone have any idea what they might be and if they spell trouble?
Thanks
Wayne in Ottawa, Ontario

I've seen that often on my grape vines. I have no idea what it is but it
seems to be of no consequence. I believe I only see it in the early part
of the season. Now that you brought it up, I'll have to pay more
attention to it and see when/if it goes away.
By the way, I live so close to Ottawa that the last time I drove up
there, I realized I didn't even have to search for another radio station
the whole trip. :-)

Steve (in the Adirondacks of northern NY)