GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please help find Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/95508-please-help-find-murraya-koenigii-curry-leaf-plant.html)

Sakhiya 07-06-2005 05:14 PM

Please help find Murraya koenigii/curry leaf plant

I am looking for a sapling of Murraya koenigii/ curry leaf plant, the
leaves of which are extensively used in Indian cusine. I can go
collect/buy in and around chicago or Milwaukee.
I am not open for mail ordering them as I cannot check the plant before
buying it. Hence prefer to get it in person.
I appreciate anybody posting information about where it might be sold.
I've tried in general but had no success, hence would appreciate name
and contact information of the places to seek.

Thanks.