GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can I shoot trees to eat them ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/95885-can-i-shoot-trees-eat-them.html)

Tristan Beeline 14-06-2005 11:04 AM

Can I shoot trees to eat them ???

I wonder if I can hunt trees in my garden, shoot them with my shotgun
and eat them ???

FDR 14-06-2005 02:18 PM

"Tristan Beeline" wrote in message
om...
I wonder if I can hunt trees in my garden, shoot them with my shotgun
and eat them ???

Fiber problem? Try Metamucil.

Sue 14-06-2005 03:48 PM

On 14 Jun 2005 03:04:42 -0700, (Tristan
Beeline) wrote:

I wonder if I can hunt trees in my garden, shoot them with my shotgun
and eat them ???

20 gauge only. 12 gauge tree shooting is against the law in most
places.
Sue

Steve Calvin 14-06-2005 11:06 PM

Beeline) wrote:

I wonder if I can hunt trees in my garden, shoot them with my shotgun
and eat them ???

20 gauge only. 12 gauge tree shooting is against the law in most
places.
Sue

hm, round these heaa parts 'tain't nuttin over a .410 but ya gotta take
it down with one shot. Makes it more sportin' dataway...

--
Steve
Ever notice that putting the and IRS together makes "theirs"?