GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   saffron crocus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/edible-gardening/9675-saffron-crocus.html)

ANONYMOUSE 07-03-2003 03:08 AM

saffron crocus

Hi,
looking for safron crocus bulbs??
fall blooms and safron too.
ttyl
akia

Setzler 07-03-2003 02:44 PM

saffron crocus

Nicholsgardennursery.com they have it and a great catalog, too.

susan

Mary McHugh 07-03-2003 09:08 PM

saffron crocus

ANONYMOUSE wrote:

Hi,
looking for safron crocus bulbs??
fall blooms and safron too.
ttyl
akia

I got mine from White's Flower Farm....they also have a great catalog.
Their sister company is Shepherd's Seeds.
http:://www.whiteflowerfarm.com

Mary

Setzler 09-03-2003 12:20 PM

saffron crocus

Actually, White flower Farm bought out shepherd's and I heard really screwed
them Renee Shepherd now sell "Renee's seeds" or something similar.

susan