Old 27-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Puckdropper

"Ottawa" wrote in news:L_7Ee.9901$je2.1032236
@news20.bellglobal.com:

I am new to gardening and plannted tomatoes, zuchinnies, peppers and
eggplants this year. After the season is done for this year, do any of
these grow back the following year or do I have to replant them?
Thanks

You can save the seeds from a few overripe tomatoes and plant them again.
It works best, however, if you can plant the seeds immediately after
taking them from the tomato.

I have two tomato plants in a five gallon bucket from seeds. After
following a tip I got here, I'm starting to get fruit. (Some tomato
plants grow big and leafy and don't produce fruit. If you trim them
down, they'll get down to fruit producing.)

Puckdropper

--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.