GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Website updated (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/10028-website-updated.html)

Ghazanfar Ghori 10-03-2003 07:57 PM

Website updated

I've updated my website...finally.
More articles to come soon.

http://www.aquaticscape.com

Erik Leung 11-03-2003 01:56 AM

Website updated

Really very inspiring Ghazanfar. I look forward to future updates! By
the way, how's that triandra...

Erik Leung
http://www.e-aquaria.com

Ghazanfar Ghori 11-03-2003 03:44 PM

Website updated

Coming from you thats a huge compliment!

The triandra is doing quite well actually. It tried to get tall but
as soon as one stem gets to 2", I trim it and replant it. Partly
because I don't want it tall, and partly cuz I want it to spread
quicker. After a few 'trimmings' it stays short and spreads nicely.
I've got a patch about 6"x4" now. I should have enough to trade
with soon. I've noticed a pink tinge to some newer leaves. I wonder
if its a deficency or just a response to the high light.

How's your triandra coming along?

om...

Bruce Geist 13-03-2003 02:57 AM

Website updated

Your artistic skill shows through in both your elegant photography and your
superb aquariums. Beautiful-- really, a delight. -Bruce Geist
et...

JEB 14-03-2003 12:11 AM

Website updated

Bruce Geist wrote:
Your artistic skill shows through in both your elegant photography and your
superb aquariums. Beautiful-- really, a delight. -Bruce Geist
"Ghazanfar Ghori" wrote in message
et...

What excellence. I couldn't have put it any better than Bruce.
Ditto.

JEB