Old 29-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Victor Martinez

Default aquascape advice needed

Neil Woodman wrote:
I'm looking to setup a planted tank in a juwel rio 300, if you look at
the attached picture this is what I would want the plants to look at. I

Hi. Please don't include pictures in posts to this group.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old 29-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Neil Woodman

Victor Martinez wrote:
Neil Woodman wrote:

I'm looking to setup a planted tank in a juwel rio 300, if you look at
the attached picture this is what I would want the plants to look at. I

Hi. Please don't include pictures in posts to this group.

fair enough
Old 29-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Elaine T

Neil Woodman wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:

Neil Woodman wrote:

I'm looking to setup a planted tank in a juwel rio 300, if you look
at the attached picture this is what I would want the plants to look
at. I

Hi. Please don't include pictures in posts to this group.

fair enough

You can post them to alt.binaries.aquaria and then let us know they're
there. My server completely stripped your original post.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__
Old 30-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Neil Woodman

Elaine T wrote:
Neil Woodman wrote:

Victor Martinez wrote:

Neil Woodman wrote:

I'm looking to setup a planted tank in a juwel rio 300, if you look
at the attached picture this is what I would want the plants to look
at. I

Hi. Please don't include pictures in posts to this group.

fair enough

You can post them to alt.binaries.aquaria and then let us know they're
there. My server completely stripped your original post.

nah it's cool, it was a stupid post anyway