GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   more amano home aq pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/101575-more-amano-home-aq-pics.html)

doug 19-08-2005 04:43 PM

more amano home aq pics

http://www.naturacquario.net/amano/

Go to allestimento 5, showing its set-up.
I can't view this with Firefox, must use Internet Explorer

Doug

Victor Martinez 19-08-2005 05:56 PM

doug wrote:
http://www.naturacquario.net/amano/

Dang... imagine having to scrub algae off the big tank!!!

Go to allestimento 5, showing its set-up.
I can't view this with Firefox, must use Internet Explorer

Bad, bad html...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Neil Woodman 20-08-2005 12:24 AM

doug wrote:

http://www.naturacquario.net/amano/

Go to allestimento 5, showing its set-up.
I can't view this with Firefox, must use Internet Explorer

Doug

oh my god, the fifth tank?!!?!?!! arrahhhh, how I would want to live in
that room !!!!