Old 21-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Andrzej Konarski

Default pmdd- sequence of adding components.

Hej. I live in Poland and i cannot buy miXture of chelated components like
in the Krib page !
I make pmdd similary to this but a must adding all components separately.
I adding.
500ml water
chelat zn 12% - 0,35g
chelat fe8% - 9,23g
chelat mn 12% - 1,57g
chelat cu 12% - 0,09g
molibdenit (the source of mn) - 0,09ml
h3bo3 - 1g
kno3 - one spoon
mgso4 - one spoon
k2so4 - two spoons

My parametrs
no3 - 0
ph - 7
kh - 10
gh - 16
co2 - 40
fe - 0,3

In my aquarium grow vary well plants and long green alge.I have hard water
and to reach 0,3 ppm of fe i must dosage 15 ml of my own fertilizer like up.
and no3 is to low .I added no3 to reach 10 ppm and long green alge still
alive and grow.
What i make wrong ????

That the sequence of adding components is important.???????????
my tanks here
http://www.republika.pl/andkoni/akwarium2.JPG
http://www.republika.pl/andkoni/akwarium4.JPG
and one more problem
the leafs of ammania and rotala macranda are loXic.
oh and all plants grow up wery well but limnophilia aquatika and cabomba
aquatika non stop become yellow in down to up.
I have read that is to low K but i add wery much K2so4 DO you think so ?
Help

Old 21-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Andrzej Konarski

molibdenit (the source of mn) - 0,09ml

SORRY This the source of MO

Old 22-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Elaine T

Andrzej Konarski wrote:
[...]

Try reading the Estimative Index article at www.barrreport.com. You
have to register for free. You should be able to dose your mixture
according to Tom's directions and recommended ranges. I don't believe
that the sequence is important, but the ratios are.

Also, your CO2 looks high. I thought 30 ppm was considered safe for fish.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__
Old 22-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Andrzej Konarski

Uzytkownik "Elaine T" napisal w wiadomosci
.. .

Thx i check this page

Old 23-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Andrzej Konarski

Try reading the Estimative Index article at www.barrreport.com. You have
to register for free. You should be able to dose your mixture according
to Tom's directions and recommended ranges. I don't believe that the
sequence is important, but the ratios are.

Yes its good. I dose 1ppm of fe in week and i give 1/7 of ppm each day.He
write similar things.
But i cannot understand the mining of the word " uptake "

Old 24-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Elaine T

Andrzej Konarski wrote:
Try reading the Estimative Index article at www.barrreport.com. You have
to register for free. You should be able to dose your mixture according
to Tom's directions and recommended ranges. I don't believe that the
sequence is important, but the ratios are.

Yes its good. I dose 1ppm of fe in week and i give 1/7 of ppm each day.He
write similar things.
But i cannot understand the mining of the word " uptake "

Uptake = absorption. Tom uses the word "uptake" to mean the amount of
fertilizer the plants use. If the plants use a lot of fertilizer (high
uptake) then you dose more.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__
Old 24-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Andrzej Konarski

Uptake = absorption. Tom uses the word "uptake" to mean the amount of
fertilizer the plants use. If the plants use a lot of fertilizer (high
uptake) then you dose more.

Ok thx NOW i understand ))
BYE