Old 12-03-2003, 01:20 PM
Buzzard Face

Default Help needed w/ CO2 injection -- Chuck

A little off topic. Sorry for a direct post to an individual.

Chuck, I remember reading a post, I think it was you, about using an Ocean
Clear filter on your system to keep the tank clear. Are you still using it?
Would you recommend the product.

Also in keeping in line with the CO2 issue, did you try feeding the CO2
into the return line before the Ocean Clear filter to act as a reactor. Did
it work well?

Buzz

"Chuck Gadd" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:10:41 -0500, "Frank Mamone"
wrote:

Is that type of hose adapter easily available?

I've never had a problem finding them at my welding supply place.

Also, instead of a hose barb, you can also use an adapter to connect
a needle-valve directly to the reactor. That's the route I went when
adding a needle-valve to my setup.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua