Old 29-08-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Just to let you know....

Hi all! I just need to let you all know that I won't be around for a
while as my computers seem to be dying of old age. My other computer
died and it's a motherboard problem (it is 3 or 4 years old and that
doesn't include previous shelf time), my second computer died and it
appears the hard drive finally gave out after the many times I had to
restore a windows 2000 ntfs installation. I am using someone else's
computer to write this message right now. I am pretty bummed about not
being able to visit this and other newsgroups regulary now becuase of
my computers giving out. I will be taking good care of my pets in the
mean time (forever in other words since my
fish/turtles/plants/invertebraes/snails have priority now) and will see
you all probably once in a while but more likely in a few months after
I get new parts. Good luck to you all - I will miss you all, and I look
forwad to coming back. Oh, and of course - later! ;-)