GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone making some PMDD??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/10240-anyone-making-some-pmdd.html)

350X_Rider 12-03-2003 10:00 PM

Anyone making some PMDD???

I'm interested in trying some... I've not had an algae problem...* * *
knock on wood, and I'm trying to help some nice looking plants become much
more nicer looking plants....

I'm in East TN if anyone in the area has some they'd like to sell/throw my
way/dispose of in a container and mailing it to my house after I pay them
the appropriate amount, thru paypal if possible....*shew* that was a
mouthful....

TIA!!!

I'm wanting to take some pics of the newly redecorated tank
* redecorated by J A W S!!! - my 9" pl*co who decides what he wants and
where he wants it.... *