Old 14-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Sara

Default Strip Lights/Compact Fluorescent

I have a 55 gal. Perfecto aquarium that is 48" long. I'm thinking
about adding a CF strip light but most 48" equipment is not a true 48"
measurement. The strip I am looking at is the All-Glass High Output
Compact Light. Does anyone have this light and what are the
dimensions?
Old 15-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Dave Millman

Sara wrote:

I have a 55 gal. Perfecto aquarium that is 48" long. I'm thinking
about adding a CF strip light but most 48" equipment is not a true 48"
measurement. The strip I am looking at is the All-Glass High Output
Compact Light. Does anyone have this light and what are the
dimensions?

You should be able to find the answer at the All Glass site:
http://www.all-glass.com/

Old 15-03-2003, 04:20 AM
dGH

I have the 24" model, not the 48" one. There are legs available from a few
manufacturers to install strip lights over tanks that are wider than the
light. An example would be found he

http://www.esuweb.com/new_site/ccc_a...ht_accessories

They cost about $10 or so.

Old 15-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Sara

Unfortuantly this site does not list the dimensions on the particular
light. I called their customer service also but they do not know. I've
tried several differnt online stores that carry this, checking their
site as well as calling them. Posting this question was just going to
be a another place to check.

Old 15-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Sara

Thanks for the link, I'll look into it. Thanks to everyone that has
helped with this "project". I think I'm good to go for now. When/if
problems come up in the future I'll know where to look for help.

Thanks guys,
Sara