GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Planted Tank Focus Group -- CO2 tank system (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/104250-planted-tank-focus-group-co2-tank-system.html)

fireblade 05-09-2005 08:04 AM

Planted Tank Focus Group -- CO2 tank system

CO2 Cylinder and valve and regulator combo; 20lb tank, 0 to 7
liters/hour exhaust (In development)
Features you need
Features you want
Most you would pay in cash
Most you would pay in credit card
Do you currently need a system
How many

Justin 06-09-2005 03:17 PM

Option to have solenoid combo or w/out solenoid.

A non screw on cyclinder would be great i.e some kind of twist and lock
system of attaching the regulator... i know it's impracticle as re-filling
would be a pain, I just get very frustrated re-attaching my regulator as I
have gas leaks...

Things that are multi-voltage i.e. has 110v for America and 240v for Europe
and Australia.

if it were possible a regulator that prevents end of tank run for people
w/out ph controllers.

oups.com...