Old 21-10-2005, 04:40 AM

Default I need help with proper fertilization dosage.

Hi,

I am calling all experts out there to help me with feeding my plants.
I have to admit that my knowledge in this area is very limited, but
I've learned a lot since I started reading about it.

Let me give you my tank stuff
75gal tank
2Xodno 4ft t8
4xodno 4ft t8 (two bulbs total)
404canister with spray bar and an ac300.

Diy co2 currently using three soda pop bottles. The co2 is inserted
thru the inflow of the 404.

Water parameters:
Ph without co2 is around 7.8-8
Kh 180 according to hagen tests

I have all sorts of plants, echinodorus, javea ferns, moss, anubias and
other that I don't even know what they are.

I have bought plant gro spikes 15-3-12 and used some jobes 10-10-6
spikes cut in four.

I noticed some improvements but not what I expected.

I got today an hydroponic fertilizer from plant prod.
It says it is 10-6-16

Total nitrogen 10% (doesn't say anything about urea)
Available phosphoric acid p2o5 6%
Soluble potash k2o 16%
Calcium 7.2%
Magnesium 2.2%
Sulphur 2.9%
Edta chelating agent 1%
Chelated Micronutrients
Iron 0.3000%
Copper 0.0052%
Manganese 0.1042%
Zinc 0.0052%

Also contains boron 0.0157%
Zinc 0.0105%

Directions says to mix 5ml for 5l of warm water.

I would like your opinions on how much dosage should I put in the tank,
if I make a one liter solution using 1ml of the powder without messing
up my tank?

Thanks

Old 21-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Dogma Discharge

You should 'roll your own' ferts. Its cheaper and less chance of aking
balls-ups.
Head over to www.aquaticplantcentral.com post your message in the
fertilising section and I'm sure someone more chemically inclined than I can
help you out.
You can order dry ferts from the same place through Greg Watson.
HTH
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

changed light settings, can anyone suggest fert dosage? news.telus.net Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 30-10-2005 07:58 PM
Orthene Dosage bk Orchids 10 14-09-2004 04:11 AM
proper measuring/method drip system FERTILIZATION Brendan OMara Roses 0 26-05-2003 08:56 AM
Need help with plant dosage Paul Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:15 AM
TMG and Nitrate dosage Richmond Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:09 AM