Old 18-03-2003, 09:44 AM
E. Mito

Default List of LFS'es in So Cal

If you live in Southern California, I have just compiled a long list of fish
stores that might be of interest to you (most of the names were provided to me
by someone who posted in here quite a while ago -- thanks Larry, if you're
reading this!). I have gone to very few of these stores; if you have any
feedback regarding these places, or have any new places I should add, please
let me know (I'll include places outside S. California if you think they are
worthwhile to visit). This will be my summer 'vacation' (what vacation??)
project.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/...s_and_Info.htm

There's also a list of useful and interesting (to me, at least) links and
books. Feedback welcome on these lists, too.

Thanks!

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm