GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free plants (local pickup only) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/108596-free-plants-local-pickup-only.html)

Chuck Gadd 29-10-2005 11:54 PM

Free plants (local pickup only)

I've got a bunch of plants free to the first person who can come by
and get them. I pulled them from the tank yesterday, so they don't
have long to live!

There is a very large bunch of African Fern, and lots of Java Fern,
and some narrow-leaf Java Fern.

email me

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Chuck Gadd 29-10-2005 11:59 PM

Free plants (local pickup only)

Duhhhhhhhhhhh.....

forgot to mention, I'm in the Denver area.