Old 29-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Chuck Gadd

Default Free plants (local pickup only)

I've got a bunch of plants free to the first person who can come by
and get them. I pulled them from the tank yesterday, so they don't
have long to live!

There is a very large bunch of African Fern, and lots of Java Fern,
and some narrow-leaf Java Fern.

email me

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Old 29-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Chuck Gadd

Duhhhhhhhhhhh.....

forgot to mention, I'm in the Denver area.