Old 07-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Empty

Default Ground Cover?

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:59:34 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Washingtom apparently has the opposite problem. Even the chain stores
carry milfoil, despite the fact that it has clogged several lakes in my
vicinity and many bucks are spent trying to eradicate it.

I think it is on the Federal Noxious Weeds list, so none of them should be
carrying it.

If you live in Seattle or get near there, drop in to Kings Discus- a cool
fish store in the international district that focuses mostly on large
hungry fish

~Empty
Old 07-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Empty

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:29:57 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:

I thought so too :-). OTOH, I'm quite careful that none in my tanks goes
anywhere but into the trash - silly in a way, since we're on septic :-).

I always trashed mine too. Here in AZ I just toss it on the back porch and
throw it away when I get around to it. For some reason aquatic plants
don't like being dry in AZ sun

If you live in Seattle or get near there, drop in to Kings Discus- a
cool fish store in the international district that focuses mostly on
large hungry fish

Sounds interesting, but I'm in Spokane.

So now it just sounds like an opportunity for a road trip! :P

~Empty