Old 02-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Andrzej Konarski

Default NPK- What do you think ?

I want add to ro-water mgso4.That will be 5ppm Mg and 1 Gh.
I want too add to ro-water k2co3.That will be 15ppm and 1,5 Kh.
I want too add to ro-water CaCo3.That will be 4 Gh and 3,5 Kh.
That will be 5ppm mg and 15 ppm K and aproXimetly 5 Kh and 5 Gh.

What do you think?

Old 02-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Dogma Discharge

"Andrzej Konarski" wrote in message
I want add to ro-water mgso4.That will be 5ppm Mg and 1 Gh.
I want too add to ro-water k2co3.That will be 15ppm and 1,5 Kh.
I want too add to ro-water CaCo3.That will be 4 Gh and 3,5 Kh.
That will be 5ppm mg and 15 ppm K and aproXimetly 5 Kh and 5 Gh.

What do you think?

Are you Polish ?, if so I can put you in touch with someone who can help you
out. Let me know.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Old 02-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Andrzej Konarski

I want add to ro-water mgso4.That will be 5ppm Mg and 1 Gh.
I want too add to ro-water k2co3.That will be 15ppm and 1,5 Kh.
I want too add to ro-water CaCo3.That will be 4 Gh and 3,5 Kh.
That will be 5ppm mg and 15 ppm K and aproXimetly 5 Kh and 5 Gh.

What do you think?

Are you Polish ?, if so I can put you in touch with someone who can help
you
out. Let me know.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Yes i`m polisch aquanaut
I will be glad if You give me contact to nice person who cen help me in my
start of creating ideal water and have a lot of widsom(more than I).
Sry for bugs :P

Old 03-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Dogma Discharge

"Andrzej Konarski" wrote in message news:dkb58n$c82

Yes i`m polisch aquanaut
I will be glad if You give me contact to nice person who cen help me in my
start of creating ideal water and have a lot of widsom(more than I).

No problem, I'll try get the address to you by tomorrow.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Old 03-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Andrzej Konarski

Użytkownik "Dogma Discharge" napisał w wiadomości
"Andrzej Konarski" wrote in message news:dkb58n$c82

Yes i`m polisch aquanaut
I will be glad if You give me contact to nice person who cen help me in
my
start of creating ideal water and have a lot of widsom(more than I).

No problem, I'll try get the address to you by tomorrow.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

ok i be waiting for this adress . THX

Old 04-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Dogma Discharge

"Andrzej Konarski" wrote in message news:dkde5i$2d7

ok i be waiting for this adress . THX

Sorry, the guy is busy and does not want to be bothered.
If you give me some details about your tank I will try and help you with
your dosing.

1. How big is your tank?
2. how much light do you have?
3. How many and what type of fish do you have?
4. Is your tank heavily planted?
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Old 04-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Dogma Discharge

"Dogma Discharge" wrote in message news:dkfa47$8js$1@ctb-

In the meantime you can google 'Tom barr's estimative index' that has all
the info you will ever need!"
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Old 04-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Andrzej Konarski

1. How big is your tank?
375l, 325l, 360l

2. how much light do you have?

300W HQI, 216W T5, 150W HGI

3. How many and what type of fish do you have?

Some fish but no much.

4. Is your tank heavily planted?

All tanks all planted tank.

http://www.republika.pl/andkoni/akwarium4.jpg
http://www.republika.pl/andkoni/akwarium6.jpg

I need help with configure Ro water to my requirements.
In first tank i give 15 ppm K and 5mg in change water but in tank 3 with 150
Hqi 90*90*45 is toomuch and i have alges-cyjanobacter.

Old 06-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Andrzej Konarski

Użytkownik "Andrzej Konarski" napisał w wiadomości
I want add to ro-water mgso4.That will be 5ppm Mg and 1 Gh.
I want too add to ro-water k2co3.That will be 15ppm and 1,5 Kh.
I want too add to ro-water CaCo3.That will be 4 Gh and 3,5 Kh.
That will be 5ppm mg and 15 ppm K and aproXimetly 5 Kh and 5 Gh.

What do you think?

Hej.
NOBODY do this ?
NOBODY now?

NPK ratio by season for a bluegrass lawn in Toronto? bent Lawns 2 06-04-2005 05:38 AM
[IBC] Fertilizer, NPK, micronutrients and soil Pat Patterson Bonsai 4 27-11-2004 07:46 PM
[IBC] Fertilizer, NPK, micronutrients and soil Jim Lewis Bonsai 3 27-11-2004 09:13 AM
Dosing plants with NPK home compunds Amit Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 31-12-2003 12:33 AM
NPK of Coffee Grounds Ryunen Gardening 1 01-03-2003 05:27 AM