Old 02-11-2005, 03:12 AM
asdf

Default how do i slow growth down?

my 120 gallon is plenty planted and i was wondering how i should go at
lowering the light. would going from 280watts to 90 be too dramatic?
the plants are light to moderate and the tanks all grown in to the top
and some.

i also have a 2-liter co2 sys with the tubing hooked to a powerhead
which makes a constant supply of thousands of co2 bubbles. would a
low-light with the co2 be ok? i'd hate to have algae kill all my
healthy plants.

http://www.usenet.com
Old 02-11-2005, 04:55 PM
asdf

thanks for the advice, and nice tank. i see that you also hooked your
co2 up to your powerhead, i thought i invented that idea.

On 3 Nov 2005 05:22:24 -0800, "spiral_72" wrote:

Be very, very careful and make small changes over an extended period of
time. That's all I have to offer. I had the same bright idea.......
Now, I think if I can get rid of all the BGA and get things growing
again... I'll just be content with the hour a week spent in trimming.

If I ever have the guts to try that again.... I think I will try to
decrease the levels in proportion (lighting, nutrients, co2)

http://www.geocities.com/spiral_72/Spirals_page.html

http://www.usenet.com