Old 07-11-2005, 06:02 AM
stareee

Default Green dot algae

I won all the battles with algae such as hair and green water algae but
green dot algae. It is pretty hard for me to get rid of it because my tank
is acrylic tank. I can't use sharp razor to it like glass tank. Now it
becomes serious like green paint on the tank. Anyone experience this? Any
advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Daniel Morrow

Bottom posted.

"stareee" wrote in message
m...
I won all the battles with algae such as hair and green water algae but
green dot algae. It is pretty hard for me to get rid of it because my tank
is acrylic tank. I can't use sharp razor to it like glass tank. Now it
becomes serious like green paint on the tank. Anyone experience this? Any
advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Get a good acrylic mag-float. I use a big acrylic mag-float on my glass
tanks to. Works good, the 2 halves are attracted to each other by strong
magnetic force, be careful, don't get blood-blisters from the 2 halves
sandwiching your finger(s). Good luck and later!

Old 07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Empty

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:48:23 -0800, Daniel Morrow wrote:

Get a good acrylic mag-float. I use a big acrylic mag-float on my glass
tanks to. Works good, the 2 halves are attracted to each other by strong
magnetic force, be careful, don't get blood-blisters from the 2 halves
sandwiching your finger(s). Good luck and later!

Alternately, get some nerite snails(the freshwater ones). They will eat it
(and other kinds as well). They may have replaced otos in my book.

~Empty

Black dot on the bottom of my tomato. Ivan Gardening 5 10-12-2007 05:00 AM
Polka dot plant from seeds? Mama Bear Gardening 1 15-07-2006 11:42 PM
polka dot plants Bernadette Gardening 4 19-08-2004 09:19 AM
Gardeners Choice dot net - tomato tree - anyone try ? Gardening 0 07-04-2004 07:02 PM