GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   buying plants online/mail order (Australia) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/109019-buying-plants-online-mail-order-australia.html)

Paul Graham 13-11-2005 03:29 AM

buying plants online/mail order (Australia)

Can anyone recommend any Australian companies that have mail order and/or
online sales of plants for tropical freshwater tanks? I'm not after anything
fancy, just standard stuff for a new community setup. Thanks, Paul.

Justin 13-11-2005 11:06 AM

buying plants online/mail order (Australia)

Paul,

I've used both http://www.aquaria.com.au which were good, but some plants
were not in too good of a condition when they arrived, but i'm in vic and
they are in WA. I have also used http://www.aquamail.com.au and I purchased
a madagascar lace plant and an aponogeton crispis from them and they were in
fantastic condition when they arrived...

Hope this helps.

Justin.

Grae 14-11-2005 11:29 AM

buying plants online/mail order (Australia)

Hi mate wasn't being nosey, was going to offer some cuttings if you were in
Perth.Check out cichlid forum in Sydney.I don't have the link off hand.Most
of the cichlid forums have a planted tank off shoot that people will offer
their cutting on.I use http://www.perthcichlid.com/forums/index.php
but that's the Perth one
Grae

Justin 17-11-2005 10:02 AM

buying plants online/mail order (Australia)

I tried joining perthcichlid and I'm still waiting to be approved and it's
been over 2 mths... and I still can't access the forums...

I have the email saying the administrator will approve me, but still nothing
and i can't sign in...

u...

Grae 17-11-2005 12:10 PM

buying plants online/mail order (Australia)

Hi Justin
If you have problems using Perth cichlid society try registering but use a
personal email( not yahoo or hotmail)
Hope that helps

drop by the planted tank section and say hi
Graeme
"Justin" wrote in message
I tried joining perthcichlid and I'm still waiting to be approved and it's
been over 2 mths... and I still can't access the forums...

I have the email saying the administrator will approve me, but still

nothing
and i can't sign in...

u...