GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lighting Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/109238-lighting-question.html)

Steve Rosenthal 21-11-2005 12:30 AM

Lighting Question

I currently have 29g planted tank, with 25w of lighting, which I feel is
probably not sufficient. Can anyone tell me where I can find a brighter
lighting housing for my aquarium? I would assume that I will have to
replace the entire lighting assembly, correct?

Steve
Las Vegas, NV

Charles 21-11-2005 12:47 AM

Lighting Question

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:30:50 -0800, "Steve Rosenthal"
wrote:

I currently have 29g planted tank, with 25w of lighting, which I feel is
probably not sufficient. Can anyone tell me where I can find a brighter
lighting housing for my aquarium? I would assume that I will have to
replace the entire lighting assembly, correct?

Steve
Las Vegas, NV

Aquarium stores,

some on line places