GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   does anyone have any extra cutting they can send to me? (central florida) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/109273-does-anyone-have-any-extra-cutting-they-can-send-me-central-florida.html)

6lkl6l 22-11-2005 03:42 AM

does anyone have any extra cutting they can send to me? (central florida)

its just really hard to find stuff here in central florida.
im interested in anything anyone is willing to send it would be greatly
apritieated(sp?) its for a 10g

--
6lkl6l

Justice 22-11-2005 09:18 AM

6lkl6l wrote:
its just really hard to find stuff here in central florida.
im interested in anything anyone is willing to send it would be greatly
apritieated(sp?) its for a 10g

I can send you some sesiflora(spelling), but I live in canada

6lkl6l 23-11-2005 01:07 AM

Justice Wrote:
6lkl6l wrote:
its just really hard to find stuff here in central florida.
im interested in anything anyone is willing to send it would be
greatly
apritieated(sp?) its for a 10g

I can send you some sesiflora(spelling), but I live in canada

that would be cool, how much would shipping be for that?

--
6lkl6l

Justice 23-11-2005 06:52 AM

6lkl6l wrote:
Justice Wrote:

6lkl6l wrote:
its just really hard to find stuff here in central florida.
im interested in anything anyone is willing to send it would be
greatly
apritieated(sp?) its for a 10g

I can send you some sesiflora(spelling), but I live in canada

that would be cool, how much would shipping be for that?

unshure, I'm don't usually ship plants.

Koi-lo 23-11-2005 04:25 PM

"6lkl6l" wrote in message

its just really hard to find stuff here in central florida.
im interested in anything anyone is willing to send it would be greatly
apritieated(sp?) its for a 10g

Keep in mind that any plants you get may carry those pesky snails and deadly
fish parasites. Make sure you treat them before putting them in your tanks.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: