Old 19-03-2003, 08:44 AM
B.

Default PMDD in stores?

It seems everywhere i go they say you can get the ingrediants for PMDD in
your local garden center. I live in San Diego and have been unsuccessful.
When i go to my local garden center I look for the different produts that
are "suppose" to have KNO3 and K2SO4. When I look at these products they
also contain other chemicals. I am assuming that these products are suppose
to be in there raw form. I am lost....if anyone lives in the southern
California area and knows where i can get products to make PMDD please help
me. Thank you.

Old 19-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Aqua

"B." wrote in message ...
It seems everywhere i go they say you can get the ingrediants for PMDD in
your local garden center. I live in San Diego and have been unsuccessful.
When i go to my local garden center I look for the different produts that
are "suppose" to have KNO3 and K2SO4. When I look at these products they
also contain other chemicals. I am assuming that these products are suppose
to be in there raw form. I am lost....if anyone lives in the southern
California area and knows where i can get products to make PMDD please help
me. Thank you.

http://www.dlink.org/aqua/pmdd.html

Hope this helps

Dominic
Old 20-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Cannibul

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:43:08 GMT, "B." wrote:

It seems everywhere i go they say you can get the ingrediants for PMDD in
your local garden center. I live in San Diego and have been unsuccessful.
When i go to my local garden center I look for the different produts that
are "suppose" to have KNO3 and K2SO4. When I look at these products they
also contain other chemicals. I am assuming that these products are suppose
to be in there raw form. I am lost....if anyone lives in the southern
California area and knows where i can get products to make PMDD please help
me. Thank you.

You can get everything but the traces at www.litemanu.com I suggest
first that you check out www.aquabotanic.com and go to the forums for
discussion on PMDD. If you want traces I can sell you a small amount
of Plantex CSM.