Old 14-01-2006, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Far Thunder

Default reasonable-priced CO2 tanks

Hau kolas..I was looking at setting up CO2 injection on one of my tanks and found this site that has pretty good prices on
CO2 tanks..I'm not affiliated with them, jus thought perhaps the information I was able to find would be appreciated.
Shipping costs on tanks are not terrible either, at least to my locale. "lowest delivered price guarantee".

BeverageFactory.com
http://www.beeromatic.com/draftbeer/tanks/co2.shtml
--
**FREE LEONARD PELTIER NOW**

Old 14-01-2006, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
David Dufresne

CO2 Fire extinguisher can do the trick if you are able to find the
adaptor, which should be available in a plumber or solderer specialized
store.