Old 27-01-2006, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
jkook

Default New to group

I am new to this group. I returned to the hobby a couple years ago
after a 15 year hiatus. I am returning to keeping plants and have
found very little at the LFS. I keep soft water aquariums and like
crypts, aponogeton

Old 27-01-2006, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-lo

"jkook" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am new to this group. I returned to the hobby a couple years ago
after a 15 year hiatus. I am returning to keeping plants and have
found very little at the LFS. I keep soft water aquariums and like
crypts, aponogeton

========================
Welcome to the newsgroup and welcome back to the hobby. :-) I keep both
aquarium plants and fish. I pick plants up where I spot them. Some stores
are better for aquarium plants than others. Be careful you don't get stuck
with those houseplants they're selling for aquariums. They rot
underwater.......
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old 27-01-2006, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton

In article .com,
jkook wrote:
I am new to this group. I returned to the hobby a couple years ago
after a 15 year hiatus. I am returning to keeping plants and have
found very little at the LFS. I keep soft water aquariums and like
crypts, aponogeton

Nice to see somebody with taste. Here, go find the Australian Aponogetons:

http://crypts.aquaria.net/
http://aquaria.net/articles/plants/aponogeton/

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net