Old 27-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Muck Yai

Default Fungus on Eggs Help

The corycats in my planted tank recently laid eggs. Unfortunately the entire
batch was lost due to some sort of white fungus. Can anyone here recommend some
sort of fungicide to dose my tank with the next time?

I have Telanthera Roseafolia, Amazon Swords, Corkscrew Valisneria, Sagittarita
Subulata and Rotala Wallichii all in the tank and am hopeful there is a product
that will be safe for these plants as well as the fish.

Thanks in advance -- Christine
Old 27-03-2003, 01:32 AM
LeighMo

The corycats in my planted tank recently laid eggs. Unfortunately the entire
batch was lost due to some sort of white fungus. Can anyone here recommend
some
sort of fungicide to dose my tank with the next time?

You might try Acriflavine. I think that's safe for plants.

Alternately, you could just leave the eggs alone. They might not fungus the
second time. Or you could remove the eggs to a hatching tank, and not have to
worry about medication's effect on the plants.

Leigh

Last year, fungus fungus everywhere Natalka Rosalia Maria Roshak Edible Gardening 5 26-01-2005 06:26 PM
Help me identify these eggs Dave Ponds 18 25-03-2004 02:17 PM
Help me identify these eggs Dave Ponds 0 20-03-2004 02:29 AM
need help to identify eggs in pond Bruce Ponds 6 14-07-2003 11:24 PM
Fungus on Eggs Help Muck Yai Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:25 AM