GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New tank pictures online (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/11827-new-tank-pictures-online.html)

Cichlidiot 27-03-2003 03:21 AM

New tank pictures online

Well, I finally got my new 40gal Tanganyikan tank up and running. It
doesn't have fish yet, but I thought I'd share the details on the tank
anyways. I'm trying a planted rift lake tank this time. We'll see how well
it goes. My crypts are already experiencing a bit of the infamous melt,
but they are also putting up new leaves, so I think they're adjusting (I
hope). My java ferns are also having a bit of a struggle, but they were
not in the best of shape when I bought them (lots of holes in the leaves
from something). They are also putting out new leaves and/or growing
babies so I think they're adjusting too. I also got industrious this time
around and built a canopy of my own design for the tank. The webpage
contains info on the canopy design.

http://www.shwaine.com/fish_40g.html

Big Wave 27-03-2003 03:21 AM

New tank pictures online

NERY NICE setup! Your fish will be very fortunate to be in such a realistic
environment. Good work!