GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   questions regarding filters, plants, and substrate + a personal note for Ph (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/11911-re-questions-regarding-filters-plants-substrate-personal-note-ph.html)

E. Mito 27-03-2003 06:20 PM

questions regarding filters, plants, and substrate + a personal note for Ph

In article , tose
(LeighMo) writes:

What happened to Phyl? I thought she just decided to retire.

Apparently her warehouse collapsed and she was unable to restore things without
starting everything over from scratch. I doubt it was a happy decision to
retire. :(

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm

LeighMo 27-03-2003 11:08 PM

questions regarding filters, plants, and substrate + a personal note for Ph

What happened to Phyl? I thought she just decided to retire.

Apparently her warehouse collapsed and she was unable to restore things
without
starting everything over from scratch. I doubt it was a happy decision to
retire. :(

Oh, man. That's terrible.

Thanks for the info. Poor Phyl!

Leigh